Thursday, June 04, 2009

The ultimatum.

Hello... Sorry haven't posted these few days. Have been really busy. No time use com.

Watched Night at the musuem 2 with abby, joey, ye and david. (Finally!!) Abby felt obliged to come beacause she rejected me two times in two consecutive days. Haha. The show's not bad. It's kinda boring. But has some funny parts. Not worth the 7.50 to watch tho.

I wanna buy cleats/ boots for ultimate. But I scared my mother will make noise. She doesn't know that I'm playing frisbee in school. So she will definitely ask me why I buy soccer boots for. Then when I tell her that it's for ultimate, she will scold me and say this year O lvl still play frisbee. Then she will say waste money.. Blah blah.. But all these are just assumptions only la. Maybe she will let me buy. Just maybe. =/

But I'm still gonna buy it anyway. I guess I'm especially excited about buying boots cos I've never owned a pair before. And I always wanted to have one. Then when I get one I can go play soccer with it too!! Kill two birds with one stone. :D

Still deciding if I should buy. Kinda stupid to buy just for the open league. I'm not sure if I'll continue playing ultimate after sec school.

Have decided to upload all pics onto facebook instead of putting them here. Put on fb easier and easier to see also. So you all have to stick with my boring wordy blog. Too bad.

Ultimate tmr!! :D (hopefully)