Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bite don't bark.

Was supposed to have frisbee training today. But because of some idiotic ppl who, apparently, dunno how to reply an sms, training was cancelled. Fed up. Everytime I send out msgs informing the team about training, nobody replies. Idk what problems you ppl have, but if you can't msg, can't you just call me or sth. I'm always left guessing if they can go anot. And even if I call, they won't pick up. They might as well just throw their phones away. Won't make much diff anyway.

Idk how we are going to play in the league now. June holidays was supposed to be our 'intensive' training. Yea. Intensive it has been. It's already the 23rd of June and how many trainings have we had? Erm. Uncountable. Not because there were so many trainings that I lost count, but because there was almost none. At all. They will keep saying "oh let's have training soon alright?" or "Waa I really need to play more often". But what happens after that? Nth. Everytime me and YE decide to have training. Nobody replies saying if he can go or not. Either that or cannot go. Always cannot go. All talk no action. A dog's bark is worse than its bite.

Let's push all ill feelings aside. Have been painting my house this past week. Woo. I feel so accomplished. Now my house looks the newest in my estate. :D

This year is the tenth year I've been staying in my house. And strangely, everything in the house fell apart this year. Computer, air con, TV, washing machine and fridge. It's as if the house was programmed to spoil in the 10th year. Haha. My parents have spent a lot this year. Fixing up the house. Buying new stuff to replace the spoilt ones. Yea.

Heard that hols not gonna be extended. Which means that I only have 6 more days to finish my work. Possible. But I doubt it'll happen.

Bye.