NOTE: THIS POST IS ONE DAY LATE! IMAGINE THIS WAS POSTED YESTERDAY OKAY?
First day of school, familiar faces, unfamiliar hairstyles/cuts. That's always the way it is. :D
Went to watch transformers! Finally. :D For Megan Fox actually. Bumbleebee zai, optimus better, MEGAN FOX BEST!! :D
Overall movie was ok. Storyline was good. But it was kinda like jump here and there. Broken up. But it was still follow-able. Action was nice. Although it was kinda draggy. 2 and a half hour show sia. Ending was too drama. Lol. I don't wanna be a spoiler but, the final fight was like so freaking short. No shiok sia. I'll rate it 8/10.
Lol. YE wants me to talk about this. There's this scene when mikaela and sam were running away from a bombing run. And they are running in slow motion. And Megan Fox is wearing this really hot pink tank top. That scene is epic. Well... You know what I'm driving at. ;D
Oh and I wanna say how Megan Fox is like my ideal girl. :D Ok. So.. Those blue eyes... :D She's hot, pretty, has long hair, hot, pretty, straightfoward, good with words, open to sex, has no ear holes(I DISLIKE GIRLS WITH MULTIPLE MULTIPLE EARHOLES) and is hot. :D I've been reading her interviews. She's very straightfoward. Just speaks her mind. And she has a bonus of hot tattoos. With the exception of the stupid marilyn monroe one and the 'brian' one. I like the ones on her back and on her left rib. :D PPL IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, THEN GO AND GOOGLE HER.
Do you know her EX boyfriend called brian austin green is freaking ugly. Ok fine not ugly. Just normal looking. And he's like freaking 10 years older than megan fox. :O Lol.
PLEASE NO ONE FREAKING CALL ME A PERV FOR KNOWING SO MUCH ABOUT HER. OMG.
Other than that, no other complaints. :D