Yay! I finally installed dragonica. Took me two hours to do it. LOL!
Wth.. In the end I might not get to play in the open league after all. After all the trouble. Four ppl wanna pull out. Reason? Because it's too near the mock exam. No time to study. Eh hello. You all never even play frisbee what no time study. You all every day go home still no time study? What kind of crap is this. Don't tell me you can't even sacrifice one day of studying for frisbee? Not even one? Hmph. Joke.
Anyway I shall not force them to go if they really dont wanna go. Even if they play but they anyhow play, wad's the point. I also don't wanna play with ppl hu are not passionate about the sport anyway.
So now left me, ben and ye. Anybody's team got vacancies? Pls let join. And not let our day be ruined by a bunch of irritating ppl.
Ok I shall not scold anymore. I shall listen to Desmond. Don't always get angry. Must listen to others opinion. Lol. That's if they have valid reasons and opinions then I will listen.
Why does everyone say that I'm so tan now. Am I really? I don't think I'm that dark. Like normal only leh. And I thought I was this colour all along. Oh well. Darker better right. Yay all thx to ULTIMATE! :D