Sunday, May 24, 2009

Drifting waters.

Where'd you go?
I missed you so.
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Please come back home.

Idk, it feels like we're drifting away. Even when we play frisbee together. It's like the feeling is gone. I miss the time when we used to go out together. Just the two of us. Or the time when we talked on the phone late into the night, talking about our private matters and sharing secrets. Where did it all go? Do you know I don't even want to go out with you alone now. That's how bad it is. I haven't msged you for ages. I dun even rmb when was the last time I even spoke to you in person.

Idk, maybe now you have him. I dun even know how you got so 'close' to him. But I dun care who you hang out with anymore. I just want you to know, it is hard to break into a new clique. You are there because of him. Don't think that you are sociable. Because the truth is you're not. You are not accepted in your new 'clique'. I dun even know why you're doing this. It's not like we ignored you or what.

I know you're gonna say me again. Say I always jump to conclusions and am insecure. Say whatever you want. I dun care anymore. At least I still have my guys.

Are memories that easy to forget?